In today’s episode, Jérôme Bourgeon and I will explore the question of cultural differences and their influence on the adoption of agile.
Spoiler, we don’t think that cultural differences are the real problem.
Jérôme is an agile coach with Zenika. He is based in Singapore.
Together we discussed:
- build trust take a different amount of time
- culture of companymatters more than countries (Jérôme used the model proposed by Frederic Laloux in his book Reinventing Organizations)
- beliefs of people matter more than anything else
- the power of appreciative inquiry and how to use it
- accepting differences that are important for people
I am eager to hear your feedback, so drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Twitter or LinkedIn. You can also use those channels to propose the next question you want Le Podcast to answer. We can even record the answer together!
Where to listen: