Welcome to Le Podcast on Emerging Leadership. I’m passionate about nurturing leadership in everyone because I firmly believe that leadership is an action, not just a title. It’s about making a meaningful difference, and it’s something any of us can step into, regardless of our position within our teams or organizations.
This podcast is dedicated to the idea of emerging leadership—nurturing the environment where leadership can blossom and individuals can excel. We’re facing complex challenges globally, from environmental concerns to the rapid pace of technological innovation, and it’s clear that we need more leaders who are ready to address these issues head-on.
In our episodes, we engage with leading thinkers and doers, gleaning actionable insights and strategies to help you develop your own leadership abilities, foster a mindset geared towards growth, and drive transformative change. Together, let’s harness the power of emerging leadership to shape a brighter, more resilient future for everyone.
Glad to have you join me on this journey!
Where to listen:
- Unleashing Leadership Potential: A Conversation with Ali Schultz from Reboot.io
- Navigating the Human Side of Remote Work with Lisette Sutherland
- From Zero to 1,000: Insights from Anne Caron
- Radical Product Thinking: A conversation with Radhika Dutt
- How the Cloud Threatens Open Source and what we can do about it: A Conversation with Daniel Riek
- The best framework to grow yourself as a leader
- Invest in Open Source with Joseph Jacks
- Collaboration by Design with Philippe Coullomb and Charles Collingwood-Boots
- The Path to Purpose with Ashley Freeman
- Agility, Innovation, and Leadership with Jurgen Appelo
- The leader’s role in managing reputation with Laurence Duarte
- Meeting in Person with Jared Kleinert
- The Gift of Play with Portia Tung
- Delivering Delight with Avi Liran
- Build a Product with Gojko Adzic
- Hiring and Diversity with Lucinda Duncalfe
- Leadership and Teamwork with Jeremy Brown
- Community and Leadership with Scott Amenta
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Can Software Teams learn from Sporting Teams?
- Agile and Open Innovation with Mary Provinciatto
- Radical Focus with Christina Wodtke
- Human-Centric Agility Coaching
- The Job of an Open Leader – Preethi Thomas
- Grow your Software Engineering Career with Emilien
- Jason’s Thirteen Rules of a Team
- All about OKRs with Bart
- Do you want 10x Engineers?
- The Anatomy of Peace
- Psychological Safety
- When your team is distributed
- Changing Your Team with John Poelstra
- Coming to terms with terms – Michael DeLanzo
- How (not) to provide feedback – John Poelstra
- How to deal with your stars – Frank Jansen
- Do cultural differences influence the adoption of agile?
- How to create great goals?
- Celebrating the audiobook with Michael Reid
- How to form a team?