In today’s episode, we celebrated with Michael Reid, the narrator, the availability of the audiobook edition of Changing Your Team From The Inside.
Among other topics, we discussed the importance of:
- making the work visible,
- invest time to play learning games,
- buidling lasting relationship,
- and clarify the goals of the team.
We concluded on the note that the book is for all practitioner and not only for managers, and that the book really equips you to make positive change in the team, from the inside.
Where to listen:
Le Podcast – Season Two
- The Gift of Play with Portia Tung
- Delivering Delight with Avi Liran
- Build a Product with Gojko Adzic
- Hiring and Diversity with Lucinda Duncalfe
- Leadership and Teamwork with Jeremy Brown
- Community and Leadership with Scott Amenta
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Can Software Teams learn from Sporting Teams?
- Agile and Open Innovation with Mary Provinciatto
- Radical Focus with Christina Wodtke
- Human-Centric Agility Coaching
- The Job of an Open Leader – Preethi Thomas
Le Podcast – Season One
- Grow your Software Engineering Career with Emilien
- Jason’s Thirteen Rules of a Team
- All about OKRs with Bart
- Do you want 10x Engineers?
- The Anatomy of Peace
- Psychological Safety
- When your team is distributed
- Changing Your Team with John Poelstra
- Coming to terms with terms – Michael DeLanzo
- How (not) to provide feedback – John Poelstra
- How to deal with your stars – Frank Jansen
- Do cultural differences influence the adoption of agile?
- How to create great goals?
- Celebrating the audiobook with Michael Reid
- How to form a team?
One reply on “Celebrating the audiobook with Michael Reid”
[…] The second one is a celebration of the availability of Changing Your Team From The Inside as an audiobook, with Michael Reid the narrotor of the book. […]