I had the opportunity to have a great conversation about the book, Changing Your Team From The Inside, on John Poelstra’s show.
John proposed the idea to cross-publish our conversation on our respective podcasts. In order to do that, I had to re-listen to the conversation and I really enjoyed it.
Yes, of course, there is some Ego involved in that, and this is one of the topics we covered in the podcast, among the other aspects of what makes a team great and how to get your team to be a great one!
Give it a try! And let us know what you think!
Le Podcast – Season Two
- The Gift of Play with Portia Tung
- Delivering Delight with Avi Liran
- Build a Product with Gojko Adzic
- Hiring and Diversity with Lucinda Duncalfe
- Leadership and Teamwork with Jeremy Brown
- Community and Leadership with Scott Amenta
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Can Software Teams learn from Sporting Teams?
- Agile and Open Innovation with Mary Provinciatto
- Radical Focus with Christina Wodtke
- Human-Centric Agility Coaching
- The Job of an Open Leader – Preethi Thomas
Le Podcast – Season One
- Grow your Software Engineering Career with Emilien
- Jason’s Thirteen Rules of a Team
- All about OKRs with Bart
- Do you want 10x Engineers?
- The Anatomy of Peace
- Psychological Safety
- When your team is distributed
- Changing Your Team with John Poelstra
- Coming to terms with terms – Michael DeLanzo
- How (not) to provide feedback – John Poelstra
- How to deal with your stars – Frank Jansen
- Do cultural differences influence the adoption of agile?
- How to create great goals?
- Celebrating the audiobook with Michael Reid
- How to form a team?